A Shining Review!


Blood Prophecy: The Fated Three has received a brilliant review! Here's a little bit of it here for your viewing pleasure (and mine of course).

"...I found myself developing relationships with each main character. I loved them, I was annoyed with them, but I felt for them also. This is a detail that shows just how great the writing was. The struggles within each relationship can be compared to most relationships these days and I love that Spencer kind of told a story with a lesson that was twisted into this great plot. Throw in the shape-shifters, vampires, and other supernatural powers, T.L. Spencer wrote a book that can be put up on the shelf with the other great YA Paranormal books!"

Thank you to Em, the lovely reviewer!

For the full review, follow this link:

http://morningsstartwithem.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/book-review-blood-prophecy-fated-three.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s nearly Christmas!

Rosie Rushton Review