World Book Day

That's right folks, tomorrow is World Book Day, the international celebration of all things bookish and brilliant!

I love a good book and will be the first one to admit I've faked illness on a night time (like a hundred times) just so I can stay at home and finish that oh-so-thrilling novel on my bedside table. You may be a fellow bibliophile - that's a person who loves books, my friends, it's nothing sordid - or you may prefer a movie.

If you're the kind of person to enjoy the film adaptation over the book, that's up to you. I stand my 'the book is always better' - and for every other day of the year, I'd honestly let every film lover stand by their opinion too.

But not World Book Day. 

Tomorrow, I urge everyone to pick up their old forgotten favourites, their brand new buys and even their no chance in hell books and start reading! Tomorrow is the day when everyone should try something different with their reading habits, whether it be a change in genre or just reading in general!!!

Reading is great fun. It's escapism and adventure at its very best.

Go on... Give it a go!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s nearly Christmas!

Celebrating Silhouettes

Rosie Rushton Review