New and Improved

Hello, wherever are you are!

It has been a long time since I have been on my blog, and for that I deeply apologise. I've been hard at work studying and writing and it has been difficult to find a minute of peace in the havoc. But here I am, and with updates and new books, no less.

As you can tell, my blog has had a bit of a clean up. This is an ongoing project of mine, so if stuff you like disappears, it will most likely reappear at a later date. If not, give me an email or shout on Twitter (look left for info) and I shall try and find a place for it somewhere.

Regarding my books, two new stories have joined the ranks of the Witch-Haven magic crew. Available on Amazon Kindle, the biting tale of Charlotte Warren and Jordan Morris and their struggle between secrets, magic and true love can be read in Bitten in the Dark, the second instalment in the Powers of Witch-Haven series. Also, enjoy a blast from Witch-Haven past with the new short story Love Drunk, where a Halloween party goes somewhat awry for humans and paranormal alike!

Also, I am currently writing the next book in the Powers of Witch-Haven series, Dark Delusions:


I can't wait for you to read it. If you can't wait for me to finish, you can take a sneak peek and let you imagination run wild by reading a taste of what's to come with the extract included with the purchase of Love Drunk!

Just a click away...
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s nearly Christmas!

Rosie Rushton Review

Celebrating Silhouettes